Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #121
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I've cracked ten!

The list can be found here.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #122
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Congratulations.
Advert
Old 10-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #123
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Thanks!
Old 10-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #124
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
10 to go...
Old 11-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #125
mikegetz
Professional Nerd
mikegetz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mikegetz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.mikegetz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook WiFI, KOBO, Pandigital Novel Personal
i'm on 51 now ... with 6 weeks to go. not gonna make it. but, this is the first time in 39 years that i have tracked my progress, so it is what it is.

the last 4 weeks of not working really sped things up ... hopefully that will no longer be the case very soon
Advert
Old 11-19-2011, 08:29 PM   #126
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I'm throwing in the towel too. I haven't updated the counter for a bit, so I'm not quite as far behind as it indicates, but reading has not been a priority recently, and it's time for a reality check--100 books just ain't gonna happen.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:41 AM   #127
Rakgi
Suikoden Star of Destiny
Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rakgi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, IPad1, IPad Mini, Kindle 4, Kindle PW1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm throwing in the towel too. I haven't updated the counter for a bit, so I'm not quite as far behind as it indicates, but reading has not been a priority recently, and it's time for a reality check--100 books just ain't gonna happen.
I probably won't make it to 100 books either but seeing how many I do read is the real challenge for me. I just finished book 65 and that's pretty good for me and if I don't make it this year to 100 books then next years goal will be for me to surpass what I read this year even if only by one book.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:43 AM   #128
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Unless I can read another 20 books in two weeks I will not manage to make the finish line. In other words its aint going to happen. Next year my goal is 90 books rather than the one hundred.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #129
rpmazur
Connoisseur
rpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheeserpmazur can extract oil from cheese

Device: Calibre (for MAC), MoonReader (Android)
Not gonna make it either

Well, in somewhat in my defense, I started in July, so 30 books in 6 months doesn't seem too bad for me. I started reading #31 (Dune by Frank Herbert) but haven't felt motivated to read since I got back from Afghanistan. Too much decompression from a 9 month deployment.

Any ideas if we are going to do this in 2012?

Rob
Old 12-21-2011, 03:13 PM   #130
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^You betcha and welcome back.

The 2012 Annual Reading Challenge - Discussion Thread!
The 2012 Annual Reading Challenge - List Thread!
Old 12-21-2011, 03:24 PM   #131
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Thank you for posting the links! I'm away from my desk, and posting with my phone can be a pain in the butt, especially where copy/paste is concerned. That's part of the reason as to why I added the links to my signature.

Anyway, thank you again.

Edit: Of course, if I was paying any attention I would have realized I was going to be back in a few minutes. LOL Oh well, I'm off again.

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-21-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:42 PM   #132
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

So given that I intend to get a start on the Iliad tonight, and I am unlikely to complete it today I can announce my total for 2011 is 115 books. According to the Goodreads statistics that totals 39783 pages, or 350 pages average per book. My book list for 2011 with my rating out of maximum of : 5:

Foundation's Edge (Foundation, #4); Asimov, Isaac; 4
Foundation and Earth (Foundation, #5); Asimov, Isaac; 4
Forward the Foundation; Asimov, Isaac; 3
Orders of Magnitude; Bilstein, Roger E.; 1
American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer; Bird, Kai; 3
The Tortilla Curtain; Boyle, T.C.; 2
The Illustrated Man; Bradbury, Ray; 4
The Master and Margarita; Bulgakov, Mikhail; 1
The Wanting Seed; Burgess, Anthony; 4
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold; Carré, John le; 4
Tales From the White Hart; Clarke, Arthur C.; 2
The Children of Odin; Colum, Padraic; 3
Heart of Darkness; Conrad, Joseph; 2
The Shadow Witch; Crownfield, Gertrude; 3
The Further Adventures of Robinson Crusoe; Defoe, Daniel; 1
Bleak House; Dickens, Charles; 3
The Clockwork Universe; Dolnick, Edward; 3
Room; Donoghue, Emma; 2
Time and the Gods; Dunsany, Lord; 4
The Book of Wonder; Dunsany, Lord; 4
The 19th Wife; Ebershoff, David; 3
So Big; Ferber, Edna; 2
The Great Gatsby; Fitzgerald, F. Scott; 4
A Passage to India; Forster, E.M.; 3
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin; Franklin, Benjamin; 2
Charlie Muffin; Freemantle, Brian; 3
Comrade Charlie; Freemantle, Brian; 3
The Spies of Warsaw; Furst, Alan; 3
The Great War and Modern Memory; Fussell, Paul; 4
Good-Bye to All That: An Autobiography; Graves, Robert; 2
Riders of the Purple Sage; Grey, Zane; 1
The Chinese Maze Murders: A Judge Dee Mystery; Gulik, Robert Hans
van; 3
Winner-Take-All Politics; Hacker, Jacob S.; 4
The Demon Under the Microscope; Hager, Thomas; 3
The Alchemy of Air; Hager, Thomas; 3
Collider: The Search for the Worlds Smallest Particles; Halpern,
Paul; 3
The Maltese Falcon; Hammett, Dashiell; 1
A Discovery of Witches; Harkness, Deborah; 2
Covenant With Death; Harris, John; 4
The Grand Design; Hawking, Stephen; 3
The House of the Seven Gables; Hawthorne, Nathaniel; 3
Hal Spacejock; Haynes, Simon; 1
Citizen of the Galaxy; Heinlein, Robert A.; 1
Siddhartha; Hesse, Hermann; 3
Good-Bye, Mr. Chips; Hilton, James; 3
Hitch-22; Hitchens, Christopher; 3
The Red Garden; Hoffman, Alice; 1
Peer Gynt; Ibsen, Henrik; 3
Black Rain; Ibuse, Masuji; 5
The Finkler Question; Jacobson, Howard; 2
Three Men on the Bummel; Jerome, Jerome K.; 3
A Canticle for Leibowitz; Jr., Walter M. Miller; 3
Hypatia; Kingsley, Charles; 1
Quantum: Einstein, Bohr and the Great Debate About the Nature of
Reality; Kumar, Manjit; 3
Yama: The Pit; Kuprin, Aleksandr; 4
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo; Larsson, Stieg; 2
The Girl Who Played With Fire; Larsson, Stieg; 2
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest; Larsson, Stieg; 1
To Kill a Mockingbird; Lee, Harper; 5
The Evolution Man: Or, How I Ate My Father; Lewis, Roy; 3
The Thrall of Leif the Lucky; Liljencrantz, Ottilie; 3
How Green Was My Valley; Llewellyn, Richard; 5
The People of the Abyss; London, Jack; 3
The Iron Heel; London, Jack; 4
The Call of the Wild; London, Jack; 3
Phantastes; MacDonald, George; 2
Wicked : The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West; Maguire, Gregory; 2
The Naked and the Dead; Mailer, Norman; 3
Spring Snow; Mishima, Yukio; 5
Runaway Horses; Mishima, Yukio; 5
The Temple of Dawn; Mishima, Yukio; 4
The Decay of the Angel; Mishima, Yukio; 5
Utopia; More, Thomas; 3;
Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman; Murakami, Haruki; 4
The Enchanted Castle; Nesbit, E.; 3
The Ringworld Engineers; Niven, Larry; 2
Galactic Derelict; Norton, Andre; 2
The Stars Are Ours; Norton, Andre; 2
Japanese Fairy Tales; Ozaki, Yei Theodora; 2
Anasazi: Ancient People of the Rock; Pike, Donald; 3
To Hold the Crown: The Story of King Henry VII and Elizabeth of York;
Plaidy, Jean; 2
Gravity's Rainbow; Pynchon, Thomas; 3
Insurgent Mexico; Reed, John F.; 3
All Quiet on the Western Front; Remarque, Erich Maria; 4
The Feast of All Saints; Rice, Anne; 3
Life; Richards, Keith; 3
The Sparrow; Russell, Mary Doria; 3
Doc; Russell, Mary Doria; 3
Straight Man; Russo, Richard; 2
Beasts and Super-Beasts; Saki, Saki; 3
Rabbit Boss; Sanchez, Thomas; 4
Faust in Copenhagen; Segre, Gino; 3
Zero; Seife, Charles; 1
Henry VI (Parts I, II and III); Shakespeare, William; 5
The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency; Smith, Alexander McCall; 2
Topper; Smith, Thorne; 3
Longitude; Sobel, Dava; 3
The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie; Spark, Muriel; 3
The Coast of Utopia: Voyage, Shipwreck, Salvage; Stoppard, Tom; 4
The Revenge of the Radioactive Lady; Stuckey-French, Elizabeth; 3
Seven Japanese Tales; Tanizaki, Junichiro; 5
Anna Karenina; Tolstoy, Leo; 4
The Winter Garden: A Novel; Verweerd, Joke; 1
Candide; Voltaire, Voltaire; 4
The Castle of Otranto; Walpole, Horace; 2
The Financial Lives of the Poets; Walter, Jess; 3
Our Bones Are Scattered: The Cawnpore Massacres and The Indian Mutiny Of
1857; Ward, Andrew; 4
The Slaves' War: The Civil War in the Words of Former Slaves; Ward,
Andrew; 4
In Defence of The Soul; Ward, Keith; 1
A Martian Odyssey and Other Classic Science Fiction Stories; Weinbaum, Stanley G.; 2
The Island of Dr. Moreau; Wells, H.G.; 4
Pandora's Seed: The Unforeseen Cost of Civilization; Wells, T.
Spencer; 2
My Man Jeeves; Wodehouse, P.G.; 2
The Evolution of God; Wright, Robert; 3
The Last Manchu: The Autobiography of Henry Pu Yi; Yi, Henry Pu; 3

Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #133
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Here are the 82 books I read in 2011 ("MR" denotes MobileRead authors):
Spoiler:
1. The Oxford Book of Modern Science Writing by Richard Dawkins
2. The Suppressed Gospels and Epistles of the Original New Testament of Jesus the Christ, Vol. 5, St. Paul translated by Archbishop William Wake and Other Learned Divines
3. The Five Gospels: What Did Jesus Really Say? The Search for the Authentic Words of Jesus by Robert W. Funk, Roy W. Hoover, and The Jesus Seminar
4. The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
5. An Essay on Man by Alexander Pope
6. Generations of Somerset Place: From Slavery to Freedom by Dorothy Spruill Redford
7. What Ukulele Players REALLY Want to Know by Barry Maz (MR)
8. All I Really Need To Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum (Updated Re-Read)
9. A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
10. The Oxford Book of Modern Quotations by Eizabeth Knowles
11. The Qur'an (Oxford World's Classics) Translated by M.A.S. Abdel Haleem
12. Hal Spacejock by Simon Hayes (MR)
13. Forged: Writing in the Name of God—Why the Bible's Authors Are Not Who We Think They Are by Bart D. Ehrman
14. Fer-de-Lance by Rex Stout
15. Logicomix: An Epic Search for Truth. Concept & Story by Apostolos Doxiadis and Christos H. Papadimitriou, Script by Apostolos Doxiadis, Art by Alecos Papadatos, Color by Annie Di Donna
16. WWW: Wake by Robert J. Sawyer (MR)
17. The Scarlet Letter (1850) by Nathaniel Hawthorne
18. The Princess and the Penis by R.J. Silver
19. Assholeology: The Science Behind Getting Your Way - and Getting Away with It by Steven B. Green, Dennis LaValle, and Chris Illuminati (2010).
20. Hal Spacejock: Second Course by Simon Hayes (MR)
21. His Robot Wife by Wesley Allison (MR)
22. The First Paul: Reclaiming the Radical Visionary Behind the Church's Icon by Marcus J. Borg and John Dominic Crossan
23. WWW: Watch by Robert J. Sawyer (MR)
24. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
25. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
26. The Faltese Malcom by Peter E. Abresch (audiobook)
27. Borrowed Time by Keith Hughes
28. What the Face Reveals: Basic and Applied Studies of Spontaneous Expression Using the Facial Action Coding System (FACS) edited by Paul Ekman and Erika Rosenberg
29. The Thin Man by Dashiell Hammett
30. Hal Spacejock: Just Deserts by Simon Hayes (MR)
31. The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence For Belief by Francis S. Collins
32. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
33. Decoding the Language of God: Can a Scientist Really Be a Believer? by George C. Cunningham
34. WWW: Wonder by Robert J. Sawyer (MR)
35. The Impossibles by Randall Garrett and Laurence M. Janifer
36. Hal Spacejock: No Free Lunch by Simon Hayes (MR)
37. Ageless Memory: The Memory Expert's Prescription for a Razor-Sharp Mind by Harry Lorayne
38. Dave Barry Does Japan by Dave Barry
39. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
40. The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals by Charles Darwin
41. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut (Audiobook)
42. Night Life of the Gods by Thorn Smith
43. Red Harvest by Dashiell Hammett
44. On Writing by Stephen King
45. Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex by Mary Roach
46. The Chinese Maze Murders by Robert van Gulik
47. Unusually Stupid Americans: A Compendium of All-American Stupidity by Ross Petras and Kathryn Petras
48. The Demon-Haunted World by Carl Sagan
49. We're Just Like You, Only Prettier: Confessions of a Tarnished Southern Belle by Celia Rivenbark
50. A Jewish Understanding of The New Testament by Rabbi Samuel Sandmel
51. The House Without a Key by Earl Derr Biggers
52. Dave Barry Slept Here: A Sort of History of the United States by Dave Barry
53. The Island of Dr. Moreau by H. G. Wells
54. When the Emperor Was Divine by Julie Otsuka
55. The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos by Brian Greene
56. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Prachett
57. New Rules: Polite Musings from a Timid Observer by Bill Maher
58. A Literary Bible: An Original Translation by David Rosenberg
59. Micromegas and Other Short Fictions (Penguin Classics) by Francois Voltaire
60. The Case of the Velvet Claws by Erle Stanley Gardner (A re-read)
61. The Best American Science and Nature Writing 2011 by Mary Roach (Editor) and Tim Folger (Editor)
62. The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
63. The Chinese Parrot by Earl Derr Biggers (a Charlie Chan mystery)
64. Old Man's War by John Scalzi
65. The Blank Slate: The Modern Denial of Human Nature by Steven Pinker
66. A Canticle For Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
67. Media Control, Second Edition by Noam Chomsky
68. The Case of the Runaway Corpse by Erle Stanley Gardner
69. Dignity: The Essential Role It Plays in Resolving Conflict by Donna Hicks, Ph.D., Forward by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
70. Daisy's Greyt Escape by Jeff Scott (MR)
71. The Innocence of Father Brown by G. K. Chesterton
72. Talks To Teachers On Psychology; And To Students On Some Of Life's Ideals by William James
73. The New New Rules: A Funny Look at How Everybody but Me Has Their Head Up Their Ass by Bill Maher
74. God, No!: Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales by Penn Jillette
75. Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus by Ludwig Wittgenstein
76. The Case of the Fiery Fingers by Erle Stanley Gardner
77. Max Hamm: Fairy Tale Detective by Frank Cammuso
78. The Gates by John Connolly
79. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
80. Modern Jews Engage the New Testament by (Rabbi) Michael J. Cook
81. Deal Breaker: The First Myron Bolitar Novel by Harlan Coben
82. HEDY’S FOLLY: The Life and Breakthrough Inventions of Hedy Lamarr, the Most Beautiful Woman in the World by Richard Rhodes

Here are the 26 Letters of the Ante-Nicene Fathers (Philip Schaff) I read in 2011:
Spoiler:
1. The First Epistle of Clement to the Corinthians
2. Epistle of Mathetes to Diognetus
3. The Epistle of Mathetes to Diognetus
4. The Epistle of Polycarp to the Philippians
5. The Martyrdom of Polycarp Polycarp
6. Epistle of Ignatius to the Ephesians: Shorter and Longer Versions
7. Epistle to the Magnesians: Shorter and Longer Versions
8. Epistle to the Trallians: Shorter and Longer Versions
9. Epistle to the Romans: Shorter and Longer Versions
10. Epistle to the Philadelphians: Shorter and Longer Versions
11. Epistle to the Smyrnæans: Shorter and Longer Versions
13. Epistle to Polycarp: Shorter and Longer Versions
13. Epistle to Polycarp: Syriac Version
14. Epistle to the Ephesians: Syriac Version
15. Epistle to the Romans: Syriac Version
16. Epistle to the Tarsians (Spurious)
17. Epistle to the Antiochians(Spurious)
18. Epistle to Hero, a Deacon of Antioch(Spurious)
19. Epistle to the Philippians(Spurious)
20. Epistle from Maria of Cassobelæ(Spurious)
21. Epistle to Mary at Neapolis(Spurious)
22. First Epistle to St John (Spurious)
23. Second Epistle to St John(Spurious)
24. Epistle to Mary the Virgin(Spurious)
25. Epistle from Mary the Virgin(Spurious)
26. The Martyrdom of Ignatius Ignatius (Spurious)

Ha! I just realized when posting this list that I immediately followed What Ukulele Players REALLY Want to Know by MobileRead's own Barry Maz with All I Really Need To Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum. No, that's not a comment of ukulele players (of which I am one)!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 01-05-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Add ("MR" denotes MobileRead authors).
Old 03-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #134
magkelly
magkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beautymagkelly does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: T310 Cruz Tablet
They have had contests like this at my local library for years. Even as a kid I wasn't allowed to enter. I average 150-200 books a month, every month of the year. No kidding. Reading fast and comprehending it all that is my genius thing, shrug. I'm always the first one to cheer people on for reading anything, anytime though. Kudos to all of you who managed 100+ in 2011. Way to go!
Old 03-14-2012, 06:23 AM   #135
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
It's me, I know, but I just can't see the point....................
Closed Thread