Notices

Old 06-07-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
Firedb
Enthusiast
Firedb began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Note 8 rooted
Font hack help please

So, I have now successfully installed the font hack for my kindle touch

I have added some fonts with the correct filenames into separate folders, the hack has rebuilt some fonts, (after selecting them one at a time - they had that triangle ! icon next to them) and there are a few more still to rebuild, but now when I try to start the font hack application on the kindle, the kindle just kind of restarts and goes back to the menu. I can get as far as the mobilread.net screen, then it goes back to the kindle tree and man screen, then the book menu.

Any idea why that would be? (I have not replaced any fonts yet).

UPDATE.
All sorted now, I must have had a dodgy windows font. Just deleted some of them, and it works now. Thanks to Ixtab

Last edited by Firedb; 06-09-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Firedb is offline   Reply With Quote