Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
kellstr
kellstr began at the beginning.

Device: None
Accessing Gmail

Hey Gang,

I'm sure this has been discussed but I can't find the thread.

When I first got my Kindle last June I could access Gmail and read my messages. Sometime in Aug that changed and I get and "Invalid Page" error every time I try. Any ideas?

Kel
kellstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
bchowdhr
bchowdhr began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellstr View Post
Hey Gang,

I'm sure this has been discussed but I can't find the thread.

When I first got my Kindle last June I could access Gmail and read my messages. Sometime in Aug that changed and I get and "Invalid Page" error every time I try. Any ideas?

Kel
Try changing the settings for web browsing from Default to Advanced mode and Enable JavaScript.
bchowdhr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #3
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Or try m.gmail.com
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #4
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
FWIW I had trouble with both my cell phone and the Kindle today accessing Gmail (and was freaking out as I emailed myself a number I needed). Finally got through on the phone, no go on the Kindle (both basic and advanced and even tried m.gmail.com).
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote