Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 04-01-2013, 11:36 AM   #271
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
I used cd /mnt/us/extensions/videos/ instead, and then ls. It turned out I was in the right place, and the problem remained.
Fair enough... its been a while since I played with this.

Ill grab down the files and try to break it... err I mean "use it"
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #272
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1
Quote:
Well I've been a bit of an idiot. I didn't realise gmplay-1.5a was an archive. Once I unpacked it into mnt/us/extensions/videos/ everything went smoothly.

And now to celebrate by giving everyone ridiculous amounts of karma.
I'm so cool I quote myself.
icantbebothered is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2013, 01:52 PM   #273
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy mate
Old 04-01-2013, 03:01 PM   #274
icantbebothered
Penguin
icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icantbebothered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

This thing eats battery like a cow eats grass.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #275
twobob

flashing the screen every 130ms will do that
Advert
Old 04-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #276
icantbebothered
Penguin

I made a KUAL extension that plays Gmvid (about three months late).

Edit: Actually put all the stuff in the attached zip archive.

Last edited by twobob; 09-12-2013 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Moved ATTACH to top post. Yeah. promotion baby.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:56 AM   #277
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
I made a KUAL extension that plays Gmvid
thanks for the extension

gmplay is missing in the archive, worked fine after adding it

Last edited by thomass; 04-02-2013 at 07:10 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #278
icantbebothered
Penguin

I might get round to editing that post one day.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #279
twobob

I see you edited it up now. Thanks if you don't mind I will index that. one day. hehehe
Old 04-02-2013, 02:23 PM   #280
icantbebothered
Penguin

Mmmyeah go on.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #281
Pnpn
||||||||||||
Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Pnpn knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle PaperWhite
PW full frame ?

Hi
I've installed gmplay on my kindle PW, and it works great but the video is displayed at a 800x600 resolution (PW is 1024x758) and so appears on the top left of the screen.
Is there a way to change the resolution of the player to have a full frame image on the paperwhite ?
thanks for your help!
Pnpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #282
ppoo
Connoisseur
ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch
@Pnpn, you can chage gmplay source(click Magic revealed button here) to
line
Quote:
#define FBSIZE (600/8*800)
to
Quote:
#define FBSIZE (758/8*1024)
then compile it and run.
ppoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #283
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Not absent. Just busy. I check in here every day...
I have only been checking in here about once every two weeks. I wish I could be my caught up on things and get some free time again. It seems that you either have plenty of money and not enough time, or plenty of time and not enough money, but never both at the same time...
I have too many interests demanding my free time when I DO get some to spare too...
I want to improve on this video stuff (adding sound, for example). Some day RSN...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:08 AM   #284
twobob

right.
Making the dithering a generic library would be a big helpful step.

Sound would too be great.

Of course as projects such as - minitube or VLC - could call on a generic dithered interface (say... Xephyr) then this would actually provide a solution in short order for a far wider multitude of already existent projects.

Just a thought.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #285
nypaulie
Gātheist
nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nypaulie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, FireHD6 Gen4
I added the Videos folder to my Paperwhite extensions directory, now a strange thing happens when I run Kindle Launcher. Not only do I NOT get "Videos" added to my list, but the listing for "KUAL" is no longer there. Any ideas? Here are the screenshots taken before and after adding the Videos directory.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_09_11T10_05_05-0400.png
Views:	276
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	110823   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_09_11T10_12_19-0400.png
Views:	261
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	110824  

Last edited by nypaulie; 09-12-2013 at 10:02 AM.
nypaulie is offline   Reply With Quote