Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-25-2019, 09:04 AM   #1
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Push to Kindle for Android $1.99, usually $3.99

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lters.kindleit

For sending a webpage article to your Kindle device of choice, using the phone/tablet browser's Share function.

This works reliably for me, as does FiveFilters' companion Google Extension. Occasionally, it detects a page that it can't send properly, so it gives you a "PastePad" blank input form into which you can copy-paste the article and hit Send.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:47 PM   #2
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj2me View Post
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lters.kindleit

For sending a webpage article to your Kindle device of choice, using the phone/tablet browser's Share function.

This works reliably for me, as does FiveFilters' companion Google Extension. Occasionally, it detects a page that it can't send properly, so it gives you a "PastePad" blank input form into which you can copy-paste the article and hit Send.
Gr8 post.

For those of you reading this post, you have one hour from the time of post to see the webpage, and make up your mind.

It looks like a useful app to have. Thanks.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-26-2019 at 05:50 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote