Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
diesalher
diesalher began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
Another one from Spain

Hi all.
Sorry for my english, not my main language.
I've been reading this really useful forum for about two or three months while i was choosing an ebook reader to buy. Now the buy is inminnent, but i cannot miss the opportunity to register and salute you all from Spain. Thanks

Saludos a todos los hispanohablantes tambien XD
diesalher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 02:18 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hola! What did you decide to buy?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hola diesalher and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:41 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Si ... que compras?
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
diesalher

Well, i'm traveling to New York next July 23, so...i think i'm buying a Sony Reader . I'f i could find an iliad on a physical store there, maybe this will be my main option but..no luck for now. The Cybook seems pretty attractive to me too.An the Astak Mentor (large screen) too, but i think is not available now ant it will not be in July. Maybe if there is someone who lives or has traveled to NEw York can give me some advice.

Ahora en español xd

Pues eso, voy a viajar a Nueva York e 23 de julio, asi que creo que me voya a comprar un Sony Reader, he intentado buscar por google alguna tienda fisica con otros modelos pero por ahora no he encontrado nada. ¿Alguno habeis comprado alli?

Un saludo. Regards,
Advert
Old 06-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi diesalher. I don't know much about eBook readers availability in New York. But I do know the good restaurants and sights. If you'd like a copy of my Guide to NY City, send me a private message with your email address. It's free and I've gotten good feedback on it.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 PM   #7
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Well, I'll tell you .... if you can't find it in New York, it probably doesn't exist yet. That place is so big and full of people ... even I get tense there, and I lived in Los Angeles for close to 35 years.

I don't know enough to help you with travel tips, however. Lo siento, amigo.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #8
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello diesalher
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:09 AM   #9
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, diesalher. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:51 AM   #10
diesalher

Thanks!
Old 06-27-2008, 08:04 AM   #11
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
Greetings,

If you are interested in see a iliad in a phisical shop leer-e distributed it in spain:

http://www.leer-e.es/distribuidores/...rex-iliad.html

also I read that Papyre is sold in hypercor.

Regards.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #12
diesalher

Thanks, but i think the euro price of the readers is a joke. I cannot understand how for example a Sony Reader, which cost about 300$ (aprox. 200€) in New York, cost here 350€ (542$). Something similar happens with the rest of readers..Hanlin V3 (PaPyre) is 325€ and iLiad 2nd Edition is......600E (930$!). So...i think i'm gonna buy a Sony Reader in New York and in a year or two, then maybe spend another 300$ if something worth it.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:09 PM   #13
eopa1
eopa1 began at the beginning.

Device: geb 1150
Saludos

Hola tambien desde España, yocompre por ebay, un gemstar geb1150, unos 80 euros puesto en casa, y estoy encantado con el.
Si quieres algo en lo que te pueda ayudar, me lo dices.

Hello also from Spain, yocompre on ebay, a Gemstar geb1150, since about 80 euros at home, and I'm happy with it.
If you want something that can help you, I say.
eopa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, diesalhar.

Apparently we have more than a few Spanish speakers here.

Enjoy the forums, y bienvienidos!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #15
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer

Hi eopa1 and welcome to the Forum