Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
alkopop79
alkopop79 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Cannot convert ebooks even though the DRM was removed

I want to convert a Kindle book. I already removed the drm with the DeDRM applescript (under Snow Leopard) but calibre keeps saying that the file is DRM protected. What am I doing wrong? DeDRM clearly said the file was successfully cracked. Any ideas?
alkopop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
You need to ask this quesion n the site you downloaded the tools from. We are not allowed to provide help for using the DRM tools
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert