Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 08-21-2006, 03:31 PM   #1
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
hyperstruct's LibrieFox 0.1.0 released

Attention Librié owners. A very useful tool has recently been released over at 'hyperstruct's Librie Tools: "LibrieFox provides one-click capture/format/save of web pages from Mozilla Firefox to the Sony Librié."

I don't own one of these myself, so I'm unable to let you know how well this tool works. However it looks pretty useful especially if you'd like some web content on your device. - If any of you own a Librié, maybe you could provide us with some feedback on this app. Please note this is an early release and should be considered "work in progress."

News via the Yahoo Librié Group.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Nice find, Stuart! Bet it'll be useful for the Sony Reader too. Nearly as I can tell, it should use the same file types the Libie's do, so ....

Too bad I don't use Lynux, though.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2006, 09:48 PM   #3
hyperstruct
hyperstruct began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
Nice find, Stuart! Bet it'll be useful for the Sony Reader too. Nearly as I can tell, it should use the same file types the Libie's do, so ....

Too bad I don't use Lynux, though.
There's nothing Linux-specific in LibrieFox, if anybody is willing to test it under Windows it shouldn't be hard to get it to work there as well.
hyperstruct is offline   Reply With Quote