Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
rsullivan
rsullivan began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
New to the group

Hey all,
I stumbled across this forum because some of your members had recommended my husband's book Avempartha - How cool is it to run across that in your goodle search ;-)

Anyway I'm an avid reader who currently uses an iphone with the Kindle App. (I wish I had money for a real Kindle). I love all kinds of books - mainly fiction though. I'm excited to talk to you all about various books here.

Thanks for having me ;-)
rsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, rsullivan.

We have many authors who are members. Always ready to welcome another.

Jump on on threads anytime.......the waters fine.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi rsullivan, and welcome to the forum ! that must have been an exciting moment to see your husband's book come up here in a google search. do you feel vicariously famous ?

if you like reading on your iphone, there are a lot of books available to you ! i recommend you take a look at the stanza iphone app, and from there go to feedbooks.com ; thousands of great books available for free ! (public domain or creative commons books).

and of course, we've got thousands of books available here as well ; just click on the "ebooks" link in the blue nav bar at the top of the page. if you're using stanza, you can read any of the epub format books on your iphone.

enjoy the forum ! and don't hesitate to ask questions, people are very friendly and helpful here.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi rsullivan and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:12 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum! congrats on following your husband's book here! What a thrill
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
fantasy, fiction, new member