Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Sony PRS-T1, w/box, accessories and wall charger

Upgraded home screen, but haven't updated lately. Rooted, too, I believe.

Original box, etc. Can include a wall charger, works perfectly.

Switching to a Jetbook Mini -- no need here for wifi, etc. Also, I don't love eInk.

Best reasonable offer.

Aloha,

cap

Last edited by capidamonte; 03-29-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Sold!
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
Price? Are you prepared to ship to Europe?
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
What accessories?
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #4
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
All the accessories that originally came with it, whatever was in the box -- the only extra bit is the wall charger. I didn't mean to make it sound like it came with a case or the like.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eink, prs-ti, touchscreen, update, upgrade