Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 09:44 AM   #1
kruzen2
kruzen2 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 2
M-edge e-Luminator Booklight

Does anyone know if the M-edge e-Luminator Booklight will fit in the Oberon cover for the Kindle 2?
kruzen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by kruzen2 View Post
Does anyone know if the M-edge e-Luminator Booklight will fit in the Oberon cover for the Kindle 2?
Its designed to fit in the new M-Edge cover.........so I wouldn't think so. It won't even fit in the original M-edge cover.

And ........Welcome to MobileRead.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Its designed to fit in the new M-Edge cover.........so I wouldn't think so. It won't even fit in the original M-edge cover.
Would this be a good light to use with the 505 as well? I know the 505 has a different M-Edge cover and so I don't know if the light is only for the Kindle cover or not.

Cheers!
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:11 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Wild View Post
Would this be a good light to use with the 505 as well? I know the 505 has a different M-Edge cover and so I don't know if the light is only for the Kindle cover or not.

Cheers!
Here is m-edge's website. They are good about answering emails.

It looks like right now they only have the built in light for the K1's and K2's, and even those won't be available until summer of this year.

If you email, let us know what you find out.

http://www.buymedge.com/p_products.html
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
F1Wild
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Here is m-edge's website. They are good about answering emails.
It looks like right now they only have the built in light for the K1's and K2's, and even those won't be available until summer of this year.
If you email, let us know what you find out.
http://www.buymedge.com/p_products.html
Thanks for the link. I just sent an email and will let everyone knowthe results.
Advert
Old 05-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The 2nd gen light will fit the 505's new covers.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #7
F1Wild
Addict

Received this email, in response to my question:

Thank you for your interesst in our products! We are working on developing an e-Luminator for our Sony jackets, but we do not have an expected release date for them yet. If you have not already done so, please follow the link below and sign up for our newsletter so we can send you updates.

Take care,
Team M-Edge