Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-25-2013, 07:39 PM   #1
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Never-ending loading when viewing threads?

Hi!

This might sound a little bizarre but for the past couple of days when I look at threads the page shows that it is loading continuously. It also happens when I look at subforums, but for some reason this is only on the the first page for subforums and on all the pages of a thread.

The information is all there, so it's not like it only loaded part of the page, but when I look at threads I see the text "[user] ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now" repeated 11 times at each post (it's this because I've been reading threads where it looks like all the members that post have more than enough karma). It's not actually text, I tried to select it, but if I drag it here I see: https://www2.mobileread.com/i/mr/reputat...on_highpos.gif

This might just be temporary, but I wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem.

Thanks!
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Now it's back to normal.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert