Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #106
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Thanks, apesmom!

I highly recommend the Spindle Cove books by Tessa Dare. She's such a great writer!

I also recommend the Caroline Linden books though I haven't read these particular ones. The ones on sale are the first 2 in a series (The Truth About the Duke). I read the 3rd in the series because I won it in a contest, and I really enjoyed it. I got way excited about the first 2 being on sale so I snapped them up.
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:19 AM   #107
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
For any of you that were waiting for that big list of HarperCollins titles to drop at BoB, it's finally done.

$0.99=$0.72
$1.99=$1.45
$2.99=$2.17
Thank you, I ended up with He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not by Lena Diaz and See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson. I so did not need any more books
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #108
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I second the rec for the Tessa Dare books. I'd read the first in the Spindle Cove series and I just started the second one. Was so happy to see the third on sale. I love that her female characters are strong and independent and the books are humorous, yet emotional. That's a hard balancing act but they are my favorite kinds of romances.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #109
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Here's a British Xmas romance/Chick Lit that just went on sale for $0.99

Trisha Ashley - Twelve Days of Christmas

http://www.amazon.com/Twelve-Days-of...dp/B0048EJTQA/

I've never heard of this author before, but I'm a sucker for Brit romances - they usually do a great job blending in the humor

Last edited by dreams; 12-08-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: cleaned link
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #110
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
Both free at Christianbook (see Blossom's post upthread) here in Canada (but be quick, sometimes they're only one-day specials). Sorry, I'd do direct links but I'm just running out the door.

ETA : Christianbook freebie page: http://www.christianbook.com/Christi...8515&sp=110934
I missed them, but thank you so much for taking the time to reply.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #111
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
An older Liz Fielding... @Amazon

Publication Date: November 27, 2012
*OLD DESIRES is released for the first time in a digital edition.

"And you have the pleasure of sleeping in my four-poster bed."
"Your bed?" The image of his dark head against the lace-edge pillow brought a slow burn to Holly's cheeks.
"Does that bother you?" Joshua asked.
"No," she said, quickly. "Why should it?"
"No reason. But I would have thought an enquiry as to whether I was still using it before you answered was advisable. Or maybe you're not that fussy."

Joshua Kent infuriated Holly - he was cavalier, overbearing and convinced she was a good-for-nothing gold-digger. Far worse was his bombshell that her past was a complete fabrication.

A new identity - and the inheritance which went with it -meant that Holly could embark on a new life. But where did Joshua fit into the scheme of things - was he just using the desire which flared between them to manipulate her? Only time would tell...

Liz Fielding is "effortlessly engaging"...
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #112
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Random House has put Kiss of Midnight [Midnight Breeds #1] by Lara Adrian on sale for $0.99!

Kindle (price not yet updated at other stores)

Quote:
He watches her from across the crowded dance club, a sensual black-haired stranger who stirs Gabrielle Maxwell’s deepest fantasies. But nothing about this night—or this man—is what it seems. For when Gabrielle witnesses a murder outside the club, reality shifts into something dark and deadly. In that shattering instant she is thrust into a realm she never knew existed—a realm where vampires stalk the shadows and a blood war is set to ignite.

Lucan Thorne despises the violence carried out by his lawless brethren. A vampire himself, Lucan is a Breed warrior, sworn to protect his kind—and the unwitting humans existing alongside them—from the mounting threat of the Rogues. Lucan cannot risk binding himself to a mortal woman, but when Gabrielle is targeted by his enemies, he has no choice but to bring her into the dark underworld he commands.

Here, in the arms of the Breed’s formidable leader, Gabrielle will confront an extraordinary destiny of danger, seduction, and the darkest pleasures of all. . . .
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #113
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Random House has put Kiss of Midnight [Midnight Breeds #1] by Lara Adrian on sale for $0.99!

Kindle (price not yet updated at other stores)
Awesome! I own the series and the audio books. I highly recommend it. It's a very well thought out paranormal series. I think I'm on book 7 now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #114
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

Ugh....same cover that is used on the Shaina Richmond "safe with me" books, which I started but could not STAND.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #115
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Ugh....same cover that is used on the Shaina Richmond "safe with me" books, which I started but could not STAND.
Couldn't stand the generic cover, either, but I found a lovely large cover of the 1994 1st edition of Old Desires on Liz Fielding's blog. Comes right up in a search. Why is it, even in digital books, that covers are important?
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:44 PM   #116
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Today's reduced book at Sourcebooks is Lady Sophie's Christmas Wish by Grace Burrowes, available at many retailers at $0.99 before coupons. (No time to post links, alas!)
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:05 PM   #117
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
A freebie from last year (I haven't read it yet and plan to get to it this year):

Harlequin Holiday Collection: Four Classic Seasonal Novellas: And a Dead Guy in a Pear Tree\Seduced by the Season\Evidence of Desire\Season of Wonder
Leslie Kelly, Debra Webb, Merline Lovelace, Marta Perry

B&N - Sony - AllRomance - direct from Harlequin
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #118
Nothingness
Zealot
Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nothingness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O Limited Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post

Publication Date: November 27, 2012
*OLD DESIRES is released for the first time in a digital edition.

"And you have the pleasure of sleeping in my four-poster bed."
"Your bed?" The image of his dark head against the lace-edge pillow brought a slow burn to Holly's cheeks.
"Does that bother you?" Joshua asked.
"No," she said, quickly. "Why should it?"
"No reason. But I would have thought an enquiry as to whether I was still using it before you answered was advisable. Or maybe you're not that fussy."

Joshua Kent infuriated Holly - he was cavalier, overbearing and convinced she was a good-for-nothing gold-digger. Far worse was his bombshell that her past was a complete fabrication.

A new identity - and the inheritance which went with it -meant that Holly could embark on a new life. But where did Joshua fit into the scheme of things - was he just using the desire which flared between them to manipulate her? Only time would tell...

Liz Fielding is "effortlessly engaging"...
Is that one supposed to be a freebie? It's not and the price is average for ebook, so it's not on sale either. I've noticed today that 99% of the freebies on Amazon are NOT free at all.

Like here: http://www.freebooksy.com/
Nothingness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #119
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
Is that one supposed to be a freebie? It's not and the price is average for ebook, so it's not on sale either. I've noticed today that 99% of the freebies on Amazon are NOT free at all.

Like here: http://www.freebooksy.com/
It's showing as free for me. Maybe it's a country difference?
Keslynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #120
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
It's showing free on the Aussie store
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote