Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
fezley
fezley began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kobo Touch skin protector?

I have a black Kobo Touch and am finding the amount of fingerprints it picks up really annoying, so I'd like to get some sort of skin for it. I've seen Gelaskins and Decalgirl skins before but would want something as simple as possible...so I thought I could get one of those in black. I know those don't cover every square inch of the Kobo, so I was excited when I ran across this product by Skinomi:

http://www.skinomi.com/sk5908-kobo-e...protector.html

Using something like this to get rid of fingerprints and keep the device protected is intriguing, but I can only imagine what hell it would be to install this on that quilted back. I'm also curious as to how well these types of skins stick to a soft touch device like the Kobo. I'm sure it's not like installing an Invisible Shield on an iPhone.

Has anyone ever tried one of these out?
fezley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:24 AM   #2
alexul
Connoisseur
alexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura aboutalexul has a spectacular aura about

Device: PB 360, Kobo Touch
I intend to buy a full cover, like one of these http://www.geckocovers.com/kobo-touch-luxe-p-65.html.
alexul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert