Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #1
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
firmware update for m92 (black pearl) available - version 1.8 20130407

version 1.8 20130407 - https://www.onyx-boox.com/onyx-boox-...x-m92-firmware

anyone has any idea what the changes are? i can't understand why they don't post the changes on the site.

hue
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:15 AM   #2
ljubavracar
ljubavracar began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
New pdf reader, better response for on screen keyboard. And yes, I agree, its really nonprofessional not to post changes
ljubavracar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM   #3
fatran
fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.fatran can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx M92
... and corrected sorting of files. (Similar to booxtor's firmware 1.8.1.)
fatran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
I just did it.
the pdr reader changed quite a lot, i see many icons in the taskbar and new and different options.
I should discover why joystick-left is not turning my newspaper pages any more

wouldn't mind having a new manual and the changes published on the website!
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
ljubavracar
ljubavracar began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
I suggest using old PDF reader (must activate in settings menu)
ljubavracar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:05 PM   #6
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I just did it.
the pdr reader changed quite a lot, i see many icons in the taskbar and new and different options.
I should discover why joystick-left is not turning my newspaper pages any more

wouldn't mind having a new manual and the changes published on the website!
Take a look at the Tools menu of new PDF Reader. You must be able to change there the Key settings
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova 2, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Thank you Booxstor!
It seems i will have to go by attempts :-(
Is it possible to have also an updated manual?
The User Manual inside the settings still refer to 1.6!!

Also this they should put into their firmware updates :-(
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote