Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 10:07 AM   #16
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Hey RSE, will you do me a favor, please? Use font size 3. I'm zoomed as wide as the text will fit onto the screen, but still straining to see it. After this afternoon's eye surgery, the vision will be even worse for a few days. I don't want to miss a single syllable of the story!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:08 AM   #17
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hey RSE, will you do me a favor, please? Use font size 3. I'm zoomed as wide as the text will fit onto the screen, but still straining to see it. After this afternoon's eye surgery, the vision will be even worse for a few days. I don't want to miss a single syllable of the story!
How did the surgery go? Any predictions?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
How did the surgery go? Any predictions?
It's this afternoon at 2:00, so I'm at work finishing up a few things. I predict it will hurt. (They aim a laser at the back of your eyeball... no more descriptions because it makes Zelda queasy).
Old 12-03-2008, 10:24 AM   #19
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
It's this afternoon at 2:00, so I'm at work finishing up a few things. I predict it will hurt. (They aim a laser at the back of your eyeball... no more descriptions because it makes Zelda queasy).
Ah, I thought you had it already. And yeah, I can understand that it will hurt, and no, I think i'll beg of on the specifics myself. Oh, and sorry for thread-jacking this RSE
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:28 AM   #20
DixieGal
Hi There!

Yes, RSE, make with the gumshoeing already, capeesh?
Advert
Old 12-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #21
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook

I can only write so fast. You want a quality product, yes? Besides, I have to finish reading the Panama Adventure.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #22
DixieGal
Hi There!

I'll be patient and wait for quality.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #23
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #24
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I can only write so fast. You want a quality product, yes? Besides, I have to finish reading the Panama Adventure.
You can expect that there will be a lot of that.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #25
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quality & MR - those two do ring a bell, of course ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 12:15 PM   #26
DixieGal
Hi There!

Zoom those pandas to 200%, and see how different they look in detail. The "Hi" panda bares its teeth menacingly. The sleeping panda get red and yellow pain waves when it gets gouged by the pointy stick.

EDIT: I wonder when the dino doody story will resume?

Last edited by DixieGal; 12-03-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #27
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't forget the Triffids are coming .....
Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #28
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Zoom those pandas to 200%, and see how different they look in detail. The "Hi" panda bares its teeth menacingly. The sleeping panda get red and yellow pain waves when it gets gouged by the pointy stick.

EDIT: I wonder when the dino doody story will resume?

Late tommorrow or Friday.

I'm opening negotations

for a bad guy(s).

Volunteers, please PM me.

That's Ralph Sir Edward,

Minneapolis, Minnesota.

(That's an extra joke for

Rickey M.)

And extra big print

for you DixieGal

Last edited by Greg Anos; 12-03-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #29
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1

Mmmm, pass the popcorn please. This is a great story already -- I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment!!

badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #30
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post

Mmmm, pass the popcorn please. This is a great story already -- I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment!!

Tap tap - nudge nudge .... pass the

Last edited by GeoffC; 12-04-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: just for DixieGal poor lass...

Tags
coprolite, ongoing saga, pinwheel, saga, unutterable silliness