Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
Rayven01
Nevermore
Rayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRayven01 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Nook, Nook Color, Stanza(iphone)
Industriell cover tip

This is a tip for those that have the industriell cover, or who are having trouble finding a comfortable position to hold their nook. I have found that inserting the nook into the cover "upside down" allows me to hold the nook more like a regular book, providing a counter-weight to the right of my hand and allowing me to hold it in one hand and swipe page turns with just my thumb.

Rayven01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
morari
The Word-Eater
morari began at the beginning.

Device: Nook WiFi
Hm. I'll have to try that with mine.

I still wonder why they didn't ad a second set of clips for the Industriell cover... the holes are there for it on the Nook.
morari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
Larken
Where's the backlight??
Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Kobo Glo HD
Interesting advise... however, I'm left handed and it feels fine for me...
Larken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
nyrath
Addict
nyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfoldednyrath reads XML... blindfolded

Device: nook
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by morari View Post
Hm. I'll have to try that with mine.

I still wonder why they didn't ad a second set of clips for the Industriell cover... the holes are there for it on the Nook.
The fact that the Industriell only uses the innermost clips allowed me to put a cover on my cover.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96503
nyrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
kilmar
Connoisseur
kilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enoughkilmar will become famous soon enough

Device: nook color, nook, Sony PRS-700
Nice tip. I need to try this out. I tend to fold my cover and put my index finger in between the covers to hold it and use my thumb on the right > button.
kilmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
cover, hold, nook