Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-13-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
Governa
Churchwarden
Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad, iPhone
Unhappy Hello (take 2)

Hello.

I'm Ricardo. I'm from Portugal.

I wanted to tell you a little bit more about myself and what ereader I've ordered but I'm afraid an overzealous moderator will delete this thread (again) so I won't.

Thank you all.
Governa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:39 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Ricardo and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:18 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Governa View Post
Hello.

I'm Ricardo. I'm from Portugal.

I wanted to tell you a little bit more about myself and what ereader I've ordered but I'm afraid an overzealous moderator will delete this thread (again) so I won't.

Thank you all.

Why not tell us what you like to read?

You can certainly tell us what ereader you like to read.

(When it comes to asking what ereader to buy, please visit our different forums for any questions you may have.)

If you have yet to read our Posting Guidelines, you will find a link to them at the bottom of every page.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:15 AM   #4
Governa
Churchwarden
Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Governa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyC View Post
Hi Ricardo and welcome to MobileRead.
Thanks again Mickey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You can certainly tell us what ereader you like to read.
Ok. Well I like I said before I was looking to buy a Pyrus mini, found a couple of relevant posts so I’ve registered in the forum. After reading them I decided I would be better off with a Kindle Paperwhite so I'm waiting delivery. That’s it really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
(When it comes to asking what ereader to buy, please visit our different forums for any questions you may have.)
I didn’t, I really didn’t. But even if that was the case I would kindly suggest that the moderation team simply move the threads instead of deleting them.

Thank you.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:38 PM   #5
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to Mobileread Governa!
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #6
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to the MR forum. I don't know why your other thread was deleted as I did not get to read it. I know the feeling of being censored or worse so you have my sympathies.
Have a good time on MR
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
Governa
Churchwarden

Thank you both.