Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-27-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
novels.books
novels.books began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Regarding the .bin (firmware) file

I recently got my first ebook reader, a Pocket Pro

I installed the new firmware today. My question is: Can I delete the .bin file from my SD card after the firmware is installed? Also a new directory called Digital Editions was created. Can I delete this folder?
novels.books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Yes, you can delete the .bin file.

The Digital Editions folder is for Adobe Digital Editions ebooks (PDF or ePub). Even if you store these in other folders, it might still be used for bookmarks. So to be safe I would leave it intact.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
novels.books
novels.books began at the beginning.

Device: EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Thanks wallcraft
novels.books is offline   Reply With Quote