Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 06:52 AM   #1
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Broken or unused readers for the Museum

Hi all,

I'm looking for broken or unused readers for the growing Ebook Museum.
Because the Museum has limited or no founds, I search for broken units, or obsolete units, to donate at the museum.

Anyway, I will pay the transport, or even a modest amount for some selected readers.
Just an example, I still looking for Sony Librié, the first reader using the e-ink display, with the original japanese firmware.
The list of the desiderata is available here: http://museo.excharta.org/wiki/media...=Desiderata/en and is updated day by day.

If you own a broken or malfunctioning reader, please consider to donate it to the Museum.

Thanls

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote