Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #421
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I'm finished with Stephanie Plum. After I read that Evanovich has no plans to allow Stephanie to grow up (or pick one guy), I was done.
I was compulsively devouring them as they came out but then I began to loose interest too, I made it to book 14 I keep telling myself I'm going to pick it back up again but haven't yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Oh who I am kidding it's Ranger that has me reading the series. Each book his story unfolds more. I need to find more books with heroes like him. I haven't come across many. I like Morelli but he let's Stephanie walk all over him and I'm sorry Author Morelli is not an Alpha and many times she refers to him as one.
I think I must have a bit of Stephanie in me as I keep swinging back between the two sometimes I'm oh Ranger other times I'm swooning for Morelli.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:05 PM   #422
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Which book is that? She works for Ranger in several books. Is the one with the apartment cleaning job? I just finished book 10 and liked it not as good as 9 but it better then book 8 which was so disappointing. Stephanie is what she is. I don't think she will grow up and if I had two men like that wrapped around my finger I'm not sure I want to pick either. Lucy never grew up either and I still watched every episode. I don't find series as funny as the first books but it's still holds my attention.

Oh who I am kidding it's Ranger that has me reading the series. Each book his story unfolds more. I need to find more books with heroes like him. I haven't come across many. I like Morelli but he let's Stephanie walk all over him and I'm sorry Author Morelli is not an Alpha and many times she refers to him as one.
Sorry, there's a book (it's 12, 13, 14...one of those) where Stephanie actually goes to work for Ranger's company as a skip tracer/researcher. She's actually pretty good at it (as opposed to the bumbling-but-lucky idiot she is as a bounty hunter).

I think I read through book 15, in the hopes that things would change, but I don't remember exactly the book number.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #423
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I missed y'all so much after our bonding experience I thought I'd mention that Julie Ortolon's Falling for You (Pearl Island Trilogy) is currently free from Amazon.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:02 AM   #424
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I missed y'all so much after our bonding experience I thought I'd mention that Julie Ortolon's Falling for You (Pearl Island Trilogy) is currently free from Amazon.
Although I already own the Smashwords version I grabbed it.

Christie Craig's Divorced, Desperate and Delicious is free at Amazon. This is one of my favorite series. This is book 1 and you need to read all 3 of them to get how funny and entertaining this is. She's an autobuy for me because her heroes are always in law enforcement and she is laugh out loud funny. I love all her books! Also free at Smashwords

Last edited by Blossom; 02-29-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote