Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 PM   #136
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
In space no one can hear you scream!!!!!!!!!
What's the point then?
I
want
to be
heard
SCREAMING
FOR
CHOCOLATE!!!

So someone might give me some...
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #137
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
What's the point then?
I
want
to be
heard
SCREAMING
FOR
CHOCOLATE!!!

So someone might give me some...
Only the Borg can hear you scream in space - and they won't give you any chocolate!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 06:51 PM   #138
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Only the Borg can hear you scream in space - and they won't give you any chocolate!
What kind of evil creatures are these Borg?!?!?!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:58 PM   #139
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
The MOST evil - b/c they just don't care! And they don't eat chocolate. All nourishment comes through their "recharging" cubicles. The only way to subvert them would be to convert chocolate into electronic form!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #140
kaan
Connoisseur
kaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enoughkaan will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony prs-505
Quote:
blah blah blah ... convert chocolate into electronic form!
OK you got my attention, now where's the chocolate?

Did anyone patent this idea yet? It sounds like an instant "Get Rich Quick" plan.
kaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #141
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
On the same note...

Let us all try to occasionally offer up the initial "ice breaking" hello in the introduce yourself subforum.

The greeting / warm welcome I received is part of the reason I decided to stay and check things out. (hmm...maybe you dont want to do that then.)
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #142
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
There is no point in questioning, you will be assimilated before you know it. As a matter of fact, check to see if any part of you is plugged into something or other...it's already too late!!! AHHHHH!!!
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #143
LCF
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowhappy View Post
There is no point in questioning, you will be assimilated before you know it. As a matter of fact, check to see if any part of you is plugged into something or other...it's already too late!!! AHHHHH!!!

I guess I got assimilated already
Old 08-30-2010, 05:46 AM   #144
cegrundler
Enthusiast
cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Okay, the random clicking has led me to this point as I link hopelessly around this forum trying to figure out what settings allow me to create a signature as I've done elsewhere. I thought I'd read somewhere that it's under settings in the control panel but I don't find it there, or anywhere else I've looked for that matter.
cegrundler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:50 AM   #145
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cegrundler View Post
Okay, the random clicking has led me to this point as I link hopelessly around this forum trying to figure out what settings allow me to create a signature as I've done elsewhere. I thought I'd read somewhere that it's under settings in the control panel but I don't find it there, or anywhere else I've looked for that matter.
I believe that it is under settings in the control panel, but is not available until a certain number of posts have been made (I think 10, but not sure).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:41 AM   #146
cegrundler
Enthusiast
cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!cegrundler is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Ahha! I had a suspicion that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm it. Thanks!
cegrundler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:42 AM   #147
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by cegrundler View Post
Ahha! I had a suspicion that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm it. Thanks!

At least 10 posts and one week in residence ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:37 PM   #148
LoveBunny
LoveBunny began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Talking

Edit: Oops.. I thought I was in the introductory thread. I click on the wrong tab in Chrome. *Sigh*

Last edited by LoveBunny; 10-19-2010 at 08:40 PM.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #149
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny View Post
Edit: Oops.. I thought I was in the introductory thread. I click on the wrong tab in Chrome. *Sigh*
But hey, that's okay! Welcome to MobileRead, and to the Lounge!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:59 AM   #150
jenlar3
jenlar3 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY Touch
"and the ferrets."

I love ferrets!

I was trying to respond to some ABBA Grandma somewhere on this site

Last edited by jenlar3; 11-14-2010 at 01:01 AM. Reason: newbie...not sure what I am doing yet!
jenlar3 is offline   Reply With Quote