Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 07:39 AM   #16
tudou331100
Enthusiast
tudou331100 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad V1, palm treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
Did you try to type password and press Enter? Generally, the password won't show on the screen.
Thank you, I relized that. After I made sure the network works very well

I connect iliad through WINSCP and install the power management of jharker

I am charging it right now
tudou331100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #17
hansel
JSR FFD2
hansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheesehansel can extract oil from cheese

Device: iliad
Congratulations!

It must feel like getting at the finish of a marathon?
hansel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #18
tudou331100
Enthusiast

Yes, it is

It's impossible for me to finish it without you guys' guide

I almost gave up
Old 01-30-2009, 06:09 PM   #19
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Congratulations! Glad you got it working!

I'll probably be posting the new power management program Saturday or Sunday. It will allow you to charge the battery any time, and the battery indicator icon will work properly. Stay tuned!
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
tudou331100
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
Congratulations! Glad you got it working!

I'll probably be posting the new power management program Saturday or Sunday. It will allow you to charge the battery any time, and the battery indicator icon will work properly. Stay tuned!

Thank you!jharker!

Looking forward the advanced powermanager

I will be waiting this weekend while I'm becoming a bookworm
Advert
Old 02-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #21
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Hi! I have a couple of things to mention today.

First, if you haven't seen it, I posted the new software in the battery hack thread.

Second, I wanted to mention something. If you have unbrickable installed, it will automatically turn on the ethernet hardware EVERY time your iLiad boots. With ethernet tuirned on your iLiad will use over TWICE as much power, and you will get less than half the runtime. This is true even if there is no ethernet cable plugged in.

So once everything is installed and working properly, I suggest you uninstall Unbrickable. Otherwise your battery life will be around 12-15 hours instead of the 30-35 you should be getting.

Have fun!
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #22
tudou331100
Enthusiast

Now My iliad can stand by for more than 30 hours, thank you !!