Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #16
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
The book I'm reading right now has 10 point on all sides but I generally prefer 15 point on the left and right. I'm not fond of the excessive margins that come with books from the Sony store and in Adobe DE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In this case, Adobe DE = PDF.

We normally don't get excessive margins with ePub.
Not in this case;the info page in my copy of A Singular Destiny states that it is an ePub document.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote