Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Looking for spare parts - Specifically the Cover

Hi all /wave

Im going to be attempting a project here in the near future, and I was wondering if anyone has a broken / nonfunctional PB360?

Specifically, Im looking for the removeable front cover. Im going to need a couple I think.

Im going to experiment on a custom cover for it ( yeah I know, not really needed with the cover etc .. its for fun =), so if anyone has a cover or two they arent useing, or knows if I can get couple from some were pleast let me know.

Thank you
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:14 PM   #2
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
you could try asking in the broken screen thread

Is this "glass breakeage" or manufacturer's defect? (judging from the picture)

Last edited by J.C.; 03-06-2011 at 11:16 PM. Reason: added link
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-07-2011, 01:33 AM   #3
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
For your first attempts you can play with a standard Jewel CD case, the PB fits its dimensions almost perfectly.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:59 AM   #4
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
I was thinking of being able to fix the cover to the back of the custom case such that could "snap" it in place.

I would then be able to flip it around when i want to read, and back around for storage, so as to protect the screen etc.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:49 AM   #5
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
I'm not sure I'd trust the cover's grip to safely hold the 360 in place indefinitely. Not if you're going to be flipping it around regularly; it's just a hard plastic friction grip.
Why not just use industrial strength velcro along the 360's rear "slot"?
That's how I hold my (much heavier) IQ in place. And it's both cheap and readily available. I use two strips for the IQ, so one should suffice for the 360.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert