Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-16-2010, 05:03 AM   #1
nitrocuadam
Enthusiast
nitrocuadam began at the beginning.

Device: none
Where can I buy Harry Potter ebooks to read on my onyx boox?

Hello friends

I searched through on the internet but couldn't find anything

Thank you very much
nitrocuadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
you cannot legally buy harry potter ebooks. The author does not allow them to be published digitally.

There are thousands and thousands of illegal copies floating around the internet however.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2010, 05:11 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
I don't know, maybe in China?

There are no legal Harry Potter ebooks, because apparently the author does not want them to exist.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:11 AM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrocuadam View Post
Hello friends

I searched through on the internet but couldn't find anything

Thank you very much
They're not available.
You won't find them from any legal source.
There are lots of user generated files though in various formats. Some of them in more or less professional quality.
If you want to check availability and/or prices of eBooks, you can use sites like:
http://inkmesh.com/
http://ebooks.addall.com/
http://ebookprice.info/
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:14 AM   #5
nitrocuadam
Enthusiast
nitrocuadam began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you guys

See you around
nitrocuadam is offline   Reply With Quote