Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Kindle DX now available internationally Jan 19th

I just got an email from amazon.de telling me that Kindle DX is now shipping internationally. The product page shows it'll ship to me, available for preorder at the moment with release date of January 19th. I'm sorely tempted....

Oops, noticed there was an announcement already a few pages down. Can an admin please remove this thread start (or merge)? Thanks!

Last edited by June; 01-07-2010 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Double post...
June is offline   Reply With Quote