Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 07-22-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Delafield, E M: Diary of a Provincial Lady, v.1, 23 July 2008.

E M Delafield (1890–1943)
The Diary of a Provincial Lady
With Illustrations by Arthur Watts
First published 1930

A novel in the form of a diary. The upper-middle class lady takes wry look at the problems of domestic life in the countryside.

The original had no chapter breaks. I have added a TOC, inserting the titles of each month, so as to make navigation easier. The source (PG Australia) contained a number of OCR errors. I’ve made a number of corrections but, if you find any remaining then please PM me so that I can issue a revised version.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Diary of a Provincial Lady.lrf (3.41 MB, 718 views)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diary, domestic life, family, humor, humour