Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 02:23 AM   #16
GeorgeH
Addict
GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeorgeH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7
I purchased my N7 last September and haven't had any issues. I ordered it directly through Google and it was shipped up to me in Canada.
GeorgeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Nope. I've had my N7 since they were first available (July 2012) and have not had a problem. I use it every day, it travels around the world with me and I take care of it as I do with all my tablets and devices.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #18
AndrewJax
AndrewJax began at the beginning.

Device: none
It won't happen if you have a good case. Be sure to buy a good case and of course be careful. I bought my Nexus 7 Aluminum Wireless Keyboard Case case from uPlay Tablet. You can check it here, it exceeded my expectations and it costs only 39.99$ http://www.uplaytablet.com/nexus-7-a...se-only-39-99/
AndrewJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
I've had my N7 since July of 2012. No screen lift. No cracking. I have one dead pixel but it's not noticeable unless you're really looking for it on a black screen.

I'm using this case.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote