Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #61
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
TAG TEAM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowhappy View Post
no she's a skier, I snowboard...its like the bloods and crips, Capulets and Montague, oil and water...

(we'll just have to have secret rendevous KK)
actually I have some boarding pals that we can do some pretty phenomenal stuff on the snow together... paired 360s and all sorts of awesome fun!

Quote:
actually, I prefer chocolate pudding but I'll let KK choose, I'm a thoughtful lover
CHILIES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
You only say that because I've not been to Washington recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
wow. If only one of you were a grandma.
hey! talk to my kids!

Quote:
Allow me to mediate... wait, just let me squeeze in between you two...

ok, much better.

Now, I understand you two have your differences...
no KK dont back up, stay right there...
Accepting the differences in others can lead to new experiences and knowledge that we ....
GlowHappy, don't stick your tongue out her ...
yes new experiences and knowledge that can enrich our lives and make them more meaningful. Now I'd like you two to give each other a hug and say "I accept you."

Yes, I'll stay right here in between as you hug each other.
No, no, go right ahead, I'm just observing to make sure you both mean it...
what's that british sausage meal? spotted dick?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:04 PM   #62
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
I need to visit you and check out your photo album! If I keep giving you K will you keep posting them?
Quote:
LOL!! um, thanks...I think! wait, should I apply for a restraining order?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
he's harmless
Quote:
armless you say?
dsvick! What happened to your farms?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #63
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Stop playing with dipstick.

It is disturbing to those of us who are anatomically correct.
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #64
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
dsvick! What happened to your farms?
Farms? I thought it was charms...
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #65
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Ping pong balls? I thought you said...
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 AM   #66
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Allow me to mediate... wait, just let me squeeze in between you two...

ok, much better.

Now, I understand you two have your differences...
no KK dont back up, stay right there...
Accepting the differences in others can lead to new experiences and knowledge that we ....
GlowHappy, don't stick your tongue out her ...
yes new experiences and knowledge that can enrich our lives and make them more meaningful. Now I'd like you two to give each other a hug and say "I accept you."

Yes, I'll stay right here in between as you hug each other.
No, no, go right ahead, I'm just observing to make sure you both mean it...
You do have pictures of this encounter that you'd be willing to share, right?
Old 07-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #67
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
I'm the one eating the turkey leg
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:53 AM   #68
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
I'm the one eating the turkey leg
we're including turkey legs now? wow! busy encounter!
Old 07-29-2010, 12:03 PM   #69
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
LOL one of the most memorable group photos I have with my friends (some 9 or 10 of us) we got together at the state fair. I was the piggie darling holding a giant turkey drumstick in an otherwise nice photo.
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #70
MJK2111
FUBAR!

Quote:
LOL one of the most memorable group photos I have with my friends (some 9 or 10 of us) we got together at the state fair. I was the piggie darling holding a giant turkey drumstick in an otherwise nice photo.
I have waaayyy too much free time...

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 10-28-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:47 PM   #71
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
TAG TEAM!!!
You say the most enticing things KK

Quote:
Only in my mind, but they are nice pictures!!

Quote:
We have to keep our strength up now don't we?
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #72
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

chilies!
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM   #73
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
You were at the state fair with glow? And that poor plague ridden child? And the cleavage, I mean the turkey cooker?
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:04 PM   #74
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:

]
haha! at the RenFaire in Larkspur Colorado we ALWAYS got the smoked turkey legs! I think as many turkeys died for that faire every year as nationally for Thanksgiving!
Old 07-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #75
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I support any fair that show that much cleavage.

renaissance fairs for the win!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote