Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #1
wink73
wink73 began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
Question My T1 doesn't bookmark the correct page when I plug it in

Whenever I charge my T1 (via USB), it never remembers the page I was on in the current open book, seemingly opening on a randomly previous page.

I have the latest firmware. Is this a known bug?
wink73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Mostly it remembers on mine, but not always.

Sometimes it remembers some and not others.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink73 View Post
Whenever I charge my T1 (via USB), it never remembers the page I was on in the current open book, seemingly opening on a randomly previous page.

I have the latest firmware. Is this a known bug?
Is your book on an SD card? People have reported a bug with books on the SD card that it doesn't remember notes and such.

Is it only when you charge via USB? Never when you charge by the wall outlet?
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #4
wink73
wink73 began at the beginning.

Device: prs-t1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Is your book on an SD card? People have reported a bug with books on the SD card that it doesn't remember notes and such.

Is it only when you charge via USB? Never when you charge by the wall outlet?
No, all my files are on the main memory. There is no internal card installed.

I don't have an AC adapter, so all my charging is done via USB.
wink73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:12 AM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Sounds odd. I have not had that problem. Do you exit out of the book to the homescreen before you attach by USB? I would recommend trying that.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert