Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #1
granturissimus
Enthusiast
granturissimus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I have Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, can I get Special Offers on it?

i bought my kindle 3 wi-fi over a year ago for 140$, it did not have special offers back then.

is there a way that amazon can give me $40 back if they let themselves turn my kindle into a special offers kindle?
granturissimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
You can subscribe to the special offers if you want, but Amazon isn't giving you $40 back.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
granturissimus
Enthusiast
granturissimus began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
booo amazon!
granturissimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Eh, depending on what offers come through the pipe-line, you could easily make up that difference in a couple purchases. Assuming, of course, that whatever item(s) you get an offer on is something you planned to purchase anyways.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote