Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
rubyv
rubyv began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Calibre, B&N and Nook

Hello!

I was wondering if there was a waya to get calibre to see my B&N purchases on my nook? The nook is softrooted, if that helps.
rubyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Calibre see books in device memory only if they are in "/my documents" or a subfolder of that. If B&N-purchased books are somewhere else, then the only solution is to move them.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #3
eping
ePub Maker
eping began at the beginning.

Device: iPad,Kindle 3, Nook 2
B&N purchases have DRM, would it be possible to read outside B&N?
I am afraid not.
eping is offline   Reply With Quote