Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Still Waiting......and waiting..........

Come on Amazon, it's still in the warehouse! Hoping to get the K3 in time for the long weekend. Hoping.......
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Im still waiting as well. I think they have forgotten about us
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
*sending fast shipping vibes*
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #4
ylsul
Connoisseur
ylsul is on a distinguished road

Oh goodness, MsAstoria, I thought for sure you'd have yours by now! Hang in there. It is on its way.
ylsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #5
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ordered August 5th, no updates yet. That's kind of okay. I was worried it'd arrive Wednesday, when I'm not going to be home in the afternoon. Maybe it'll show up by Friday.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #6
Mike 01Hawk
Enthusiast
Mike 01Hawk doesn't litterMike 01Hawk doesn't litter

Device: K3 Wifi Graphite :)
August 20th order here. I've given up hope
Mike 01Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
August 27. I have no way to know when. But Amazon has already shipped my cover. At this rate I will have it over a month before I get my K3
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:19 PM   #8
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Well, the site now is saying they estimate delivery on or before September 17th for orders placed now. So if you ordered last week, I'd be expecting it by that date at the latest.

Last edited by Alisa; 08-30-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #9
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I ordered on 8/27 early in the morning. I hope that I get it before the end of September.
Seeing Iwill have my cover this Friday. Would like to make sure I did not make a mistake on the cover before my 30 days are up.
Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #10
matt314159
Groupie
matt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KSO, NookColor (CM7.1), Samsung Mesmerize
ordered 7/29 and still waiting (though it's finally "out for delivery")
matt314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt314159 View Post
ordered 7/29 and still waiting (though it's finally "out for delivery")
Hope you get it today. Mine showed up this morning.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
matt314159
Groupie
matt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheesematt314159 can extract oil from cheese

Device: KSO, NookColor (CM7.1), Samsung Mesmerize
w00t! congrats! Our UPS guy usually shows up sometime between 1PM and 3PM, so it's only a matter of hours, now!
matt314159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #13
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Ordered Aug 2 at abt 1 pm eastern time; arrived via UPS at 10:15 am this morning ... at Toronto, Canada. At the time I ordered, the shipping date was (Sat) Sep 4 so I expected it Tue Sep 7. So happy camper here!

Bizarrely, Amazon shipped the lighted case one day earlier; I missed the UPS delivery on Friday (I wasn't home) and, at the time, the Kindle 3 was still "to be shipped". By Saturday the status had changed. They both arrived together (but as separate shipments) this morning borne lovingly by the smartly uniformed UPS guy.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #14
robslp
Enthusiast
robslp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 & 3, Nook, Android Razr, Fire, Transformer Prime.
I ordered on 7/29 and UPS brought it at 2pm. I live in IL.

Last edited by robslp; 08-30-2010 at 04:02 PM.
robslp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #15
Shibito
Shibito began at the beginning.

Device: none
I ordered mine on August 17th. I figure I'll have it in my hands by mid-September when factoring in the free shipping.
Shibito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, kindle