Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
got ILIAD

hello!
I got ILIAD 1 week ago, first I was very dissapointed, but now seems got the idea how to use it, of course, still have lots of questions.

but! I found this forum and I am happy to be with you!
Kein.
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 12:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Kein and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm curious. What caused your initial disappointment with the iLiad? Size, quality, functionality?

Glad you found us. Hopefully you'll find answers to your questions here.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kein View Post
hello!
I got ILIAD 1 week ago, first I was very dissapointed, but now seems got the idea how to use it, of course, still have lots of questions.

but! I found this forum and I am happy to be with you!
Kein.
I would also be curious to know what disappointed you. And welcome.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #5
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
this is my first e -reader. and I expected more detailed guide how to start using it,
it costs alot and I assume that costumers deserve to be explained how to deal with this device without additional efforts.
I called to company where I bought Iliad and they told me what to do and how to do...
enjoing my reader now.
size is good, but I cant put it in my lab coat pocket with case( much larger than I expected)
slow start
can't connect with web.. will ask your help in near future.
thank you for answer and welcoming me.
Kein
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert