Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
Jeremy C. Shipp
Jeremy C. Shipp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
VACATION by Jeremy C. Shipp, now just $2.99

"Vacation is an intriguing, challenging, literate, provocative novel."-Piers Anthony

VACATION by Jeremy C. Shipp, only $2.99 on Kindle!

"Shipp's clear, insistent voice pulls you down into the rabbit hole and doesn't let go."-Jack Ketchum

"Jeremy Shipp is a very good drug. I hope this book gets banned in high schools soon!"-John Skipp

"Mixing fun, social issues, and heartache, Shipp's novel is a well-rounded and entertaining read...a diverse, unpredictable, and intelligent read. Two thumbs up!"-Midwest Book Review

VACATION
It's time for blueblood Bernard Johnson to leave his boring life behind and go on The Vacation, a yearlong corporate-sponsored odyssey. But instead of seeing the world Bernard is captured by terrorists, becomes a key figure in secret drug wars, and, worse, doesn't once miss his secure American Dream.
Jeremy C. Shipp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark, dystopia, horror, sci-fi, science fiction