Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Cat People

Don't get mad at me if the day is gone and your work isn't done after you go here!!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Don't get mad at me if the day is gone and your work isn't done after you go here!!

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html
Why oh why did you have to post that? So addictive.....

Must ... stop ... kittie....
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
well!!! the little brat is allowed to run out of the room!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Excellent time-waster!
Something to do on Monday morning.

Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:04 PM   #5
Who are you?
Groupie
Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Who are you? ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 505
Appropriate music for the occasion
Who are you? is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Well, I didn't want to get any work done today anyway!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Here's a pic of my future kitten I'll get her in a few weeks.

Gah I can't upload it for some reason....grrr
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:50 PM   #8
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Here's a pic of my future kitten I'll get her in a few weeks.

Gah I can't upload it for some reason....grrr
What do you think the problem is?
Old 08-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
What do you think the problem is?
I'm not sure... I saved it as JPEG and BMP but neither will upload. Let me try linking it..

*edit* Yup, that worked! She gets her big blue eyes from her momma, who is Siamese (not fully, but darn close). All the kittens have them. Mom was very very friendly (might have taken her myself if she wasn't already spoken for). One kitten is left, and I'm trying to decide if I want two...
Old 08-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
I'm not sure... I saved it as JPEG and BMP but neither will upload. Let me try linking it..

*edit* Yup, that worked! She gets her big blue eyes from her momma, who is Siamese (not fully, but darn close). All the kittens have them. Mom was very very friendly (might have taken her myself if she wasn't already spoken for). One kitten is left, and I'm trying to decide if I want two...
Hmmm .... I don't see anything, but this thread has been a lot of fun!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Hmmm .... I don't see anything, but this thread has been a lot of fun!!
Dammit! It worked when I posted it! I linked it from my email, that's probably why.

But why won't it work when I save it??? Argh!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I'm trying to decide if I want two...

OOOH OOOH.....Let me answer!!! I know the answer!!!

YES you want two!!! We had two and they were loads of fun for each other. Never lonely, and we had two bundles of fur in bed instead of just one.

Of course, they both liked my husband better......
Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 AM   #13
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Dammit! It worked when I posted it! I linked it from my email, that's probably why.

But why won't it work when I save it??? Argh!
The tinyurl approach suggested in Moejoe's first post of the 'Guess the Movie' thread works well for me.

"take this still to http://tinypic.com and upload (make sure you resize the still in tinypic to 640x) You'll then be given a link to post here that already has the IMG tags in place"
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
No pics for me either and I want to see kittens!

But I captured the cat...

Can I keep him?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	got_him.png
Views:	170
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	34273  
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #15
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
OOOH OOOH.....Let me answer!!! I know the answer!!!

YES you want two!!! We had two and they were loads of fun for each other. Never lonely, and we had two bundles of fur in bed instead of just one.

Of course, they both liked my husband better......
I have to see what my mom says, since she'll be my babysitter. When I got my first kitten, she said only one. Then when I showed her the pics of this litter, she said, "maybe you should get two..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
The tinyurl approach suggested in Moejoe's first post of the 'Guess the Movie' thread works well for me.

"take this still to http://tinypic.com and upload (make sure you resize the still in tinypic to 640x) You'll then be given a link to post here that already has the IMG tags in place"

Ok giving it a shot: