Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #1
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
Has Your Cat Ever Done This?

I decided I needed a new avatar and I saw this one and it struck home. How many times has your cat unrolled a whole roll of TP. Ours is not content with just unrolling it but she has to grab the end and take all through the house.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I have had cats do that plenty. But! Better yet, we had a raccoon for a long time when I was growing up. He would take the end of the TP, go down the hall, into the living room, under, around over furniture and so on.

<-------always had to clean up after him.
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2009, 11:03 PM   #3
Vi0linha
Vi0linha began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700 / iPhone
acprinter,

mine just did that when they were kittens. Luck us!
Vi0linha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #4
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
After Playing and unrolling the toilet paper you have to sleep hard.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	play hard sleep hard.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	24518  
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #5
meglet
Enthusiast
meglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't littermeglet doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I have one that showed her displeasure during my vacation by unrolling the TP from the bathroom, down the hall, and across the living room. Then shredding it. She usually leaves it alone now, unless the end is blowing in the draft from the vent.

The young cat, on the other hand, has declared that TP is his mortal enemy. He doesn't unroll, he attacks with teeth and as many claws as he can get off the floor, rendering the entire roll unusable due to deep teeth gouges. I had to resort to keeping the TP in a basket up off the floor with no way for him to reach it.
meglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #6
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Nope they have never done that....yet
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:48 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Yep .... (amongst many other things....)
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:03 AM   #8
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by acprinter View Post
I decided I needed a new avatar and I saw this one and it struck home. How many times has your cat unrolled a whole roll of TP. Ours is not content with just unrolling it but she has to grab the end and take all through the house.
Be proud of your cat. She/he´s very intelligent compared to others
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cat_1.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	24519   Click image for larger version

Name:	cat_2.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	24520  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:40 AM   #9
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Nope, my cats are well-behaved cats

oh well, a girl can dream right?

One of my cats does always try to crawl in my lap when I'm sitting on the toilet... (and those nails hurt when he tries to crawl up!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:54 AM   #10
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
I had a cat like meglet's who used to shred the toilet roll down to the cardboard middle. The 2 cats we have now show no interest in toilet rolls. They do have other quirks tho'.
Today the 15 year cat old stepped in my fresh cup of tea then shook all the drops off his hind paw onto me.
The 4 year old cat has a new trick of getting onto the window sill behind the blind of the bedroom window above the bed. Then jumping down next to me when I have no idea she's there. Gave me a real shock the first time she did it.
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:08 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Don't you love 'em - though !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:31 AM   #12
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Completely random...

but it is 4:30 a.m., I am in a nest of pillows and blankets with the laptop at a convenient angle. I desperately need to pee and have a very contented purring kitten snuggled in my armpit.

What to do!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:38 AM   #13
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
but it is 4:30 a.m., I am in a nest of pillows and blankets with the laptop at a convenient angle. I desperately need to pee and have a very contented purring kitten snuggled in my armpit.

What to do!
What, don't you have a catheter?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:11 AM   #14
krisk
Wizard

Oh!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
If it were double-ply, cat would be in more trouble with owner!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cat.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	24547  
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote