Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
devgohan
Writer of The Creators
devgohan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile The Creators: Epic Fantasy Romance FREE on Kindle

Andrew Miller has lost the love of his life.

His soulmate Regina Lopez has been stripped away from him far too soon. Desperate to reunite with her again, he'll go anywhere and do anything -- even if that means traveling into the afterlife, deep into the recesses of his mind, to the ends of the universe or through the throes of time itself. Along Andrew's tumultuous and painful journey, he discovers a latent ability that the star-crossed lovers have always possessed but have tragically forgotten. That they are Creators -- unlimited in ability and irrevocably in love -- inevitably bound through matter, energy, space and time.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Creators-ebook/dp/B008LYE76A - GET on Amazon

http://thecreatorsbook.com - Check out the fantastic site

Hey everyone!

I want to introduce my first book to the world. It's up on Amazon's Kindle Select Program for free this labor day weekend. I would greatly appreciate it if you were to pick it up and give it a read. Thought I'd keep this short and sweet and let the book pitch itself!

Thanks,

Devin Rice

Last edited by devgohan; 09-01-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a URL to the book.
devgohan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
devin rice, romance ebook, the creators, young adult fantasy, young adult romance