Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
itunes video podcasts to Fire

Hi all,
Here's something I learned today.
I was able to transfer a video podcast from my itunes library to my Fire. I opened it using ES File Explorer and watched it using the ES viewer.
I "copied" the podcast episode and "pasted" it to my Kindle "documents" folder.
I may create a "podcast" folder just to see what happens.
It worked great.

Last edited by Kai Winters; 11-26-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

That's cool!

For those who like TWiT.TV, there is an app in the Amazon store by the same name which works really well on the Fire allowing you to play audio and video podcasts from TWiT.TV.
Advert
Old 11-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #3
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
That's cool!

For those who like TWiT.TV, there is an app in the Amazon store by the same name which works really well on the Fire allowing you to play audio and video podcasts from TWiT.TV.
Thanks for that.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote