Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 10:22 PM   #1
ronaldhart
ronaldhart began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Epub check error. Please help.

Hi
I used Smashwords to convert my Word document to an epub file. When I did an epub check on it I got this error message below. Any ideas what it means or how to fix it? Thanks.

item (iTunesMetadata.plist) exists in the zip file, but is not declared in the OPF file
ronaldhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
That file is used in iTunes/iBooks. It's not supposed to be in any ePub on Smashwords. I suggest you complain to the people in charge.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub error