Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
Marcootje
Marcootje began at the beginning.

Device: Pocktebook 302
Mark as read

When I´ve read an item on my Pocketbkko302 I can mark it as read on my reader. When I connect the reader to my computer and start Calibre there is as far as I could see no possiblity so that the item is immediately read in Calibre as well. Is there a possiblity so that Calibre ´sees´ that an item is marked as read on the reader? And that this mark can be transfered to Calibre?
Marcootje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, unless someone with a Pocketbook is willing to write the driver code for it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert