Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
meera156
meera156 began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x51v
Dell Axim X51v

Hi,

I have been using my dell axim x51v with windows 5 for the past 2 years to read ebooks. I have also been using Mobipocket to read the books.

Unfortunately i had to hard reset my axim due to a different problem and as a result lost mobipocket on it. Now when i try to reinstall mobipocket and open books on my axim i just get error messages, or it does not open at all. I have tried reinstalling it several times but nothing seems to work.

I have a lot of books in mobipocket format and hence while i don't mind using a similar reader that will actually work i don't want to loose all my books. Is there anything i can do to solve this problem?

Thanks
meera156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Could be because your PID changed. You'll need to either DeDRM your books, or re-register your device with the store, then re-download them.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert