Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 04:47 PM   #76
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I'd like to jump in here as well if there's still a code floating out there.

Last edited by hwlester; 07-05-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Replied to wrong message.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:05 AM   #77
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
OK, I may now understand the system. If the email adress that receives the code doesn't create a new account at Baen, then presumably it can be used again to receive another code? Or does Baen store the emails that have had a code sent, even if they aren't used?

Sorry, just seen the anwer to this in another month. Disregard

Last edited by piperclassique; 07-04-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: My own stupidity
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #78
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think this one is dead......
Old 07-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #79
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Is this definitely dead???
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #80
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

I think so. Pity. You could try a PM to the people who posted before hwlester. There's some stuff I would have liked, too.
Advert
Old 07-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #81
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
I never received a working code from the one before me, so yes, this chain is dead.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #82
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Awww, darn! I was watching this one to jump in while it was active.
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #83
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

--I PM'd jbcohen about tilia not receiving her code and he stated that Baen said they would send her a code. So, I think it's still possible to get this resolved. Either Baen has to resend the code or maybe tilia has it somewhere in her email and maybe didn't notice/find it? I'll try to help to get this figured out and maybe tilia and/or jbcohen will let us know and we can continue this.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #84
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
--I PM'd jbcohen about tilia not receiving her code and he stated that Baen said they would send her a code. So, I think it's still possible to get this resolved. Either Baen has to resend the code or maybe tilia has it somewhere in her email and maybe didn't notice/find it? I'll try to help to get this figured out and maybe tilia and/or jbcohen will let us know and we can continue this.
Any luck getting it resolved? I see the February one which was dead is moving again.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 09:52 PM   #85
kg3
Guru

I'm going to PM jbcohen again, tilia said for me to go ahead and try to resolve this with jbcohen directly.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #86
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Ok, I would like to get this one if you can awaken it. If not I might just buy it anyway and restart the chain
Old 08-01-2012, 09:43 AM   #87
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Yeah I would love to get in on this one also. it died too quickly.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #88
kg3
Guru

Update: I'm still trying to get this worked out. I'll post again when anything is confirmed.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #89
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I would like to offer anyone who is on this thread a code for any of the bundles that I have gotten via mobile read so far. Please either right back here or PM me with which bundle you would like the code for and include your email address and I will send you a code for that bundle, I have several bundles to offer, Baen bundles for: July 2012, December 2011, March 2012, May 2012 and February 2012. Sorry these are a little out of order, that's the order that I got the codes in. I will go to baen customer support and see about them sending me a code which I will either email or PM to the person who requested according to what you tell me to do. This may take me a little while to get the code for you so please be patient while I obtain the code
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #90
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Jbcohen, that's great news. I would love the March 2012 bundle. I'll pm you my email

For the June bundle, I will buy this myself, so Anyone interested please pm me and I'll restart the chain