Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
skyant
skyant began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4
Kindle 4 page refresh bug??

I updated my k4 to 4.01 version, but sadly I found it is all full page refresh every time after wake up, No matter the page refresh function turns on or off.
Then I tried to reset it to factory default,but the version is still 4.01!!! also it is still full page refresh every time.

Is there any one who faces the same problem?
how to solve it? can we go back to version 4.00?
skyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
It's not possible to downgrade to 4.00.
Try to use lighter fonts if you hack font with collection manager, me also face the same problem with 'CT Mercurius' font, after I change to 'Montara' font, the problem solved.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #3
skyant
skyant began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucah View Post
It's not possible to downgrade to 4.00.
Try to use lighter fonts if you hack font with collection manager, me also face the same problem with 'CT Mercurius' font, after I change to 'Montara' font, the problem solved.
I try to change to another lighter fonts, but the problem remains
skyant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
sucah
Connoisseur
sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sucah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK 3G, KT 3G, KPW, Odyssey HD, T1, 350, Glo, Mini, Aura HD, KPW2 3G
Open book without picture, if full page refresh happen on every turn, let the page open for about 5 minutes, after that page refresh will occur every 6th on my Kindle.
sucah is offline   Reply With Quote