Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-22-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
acetech
acetech began at the beginning.

Device: PRS600
Programming / Technical Books Formatting

I read a lot of programming eBooks on my Sony reader. The problem is it will garble up the line formatting on syntax. It will wrap the line or move a line up and not keep the structure of syntax. I am using PDF format right now. If I view it with S as the font size it will have the correct paragraph/syntax structure. If I move it up to M or L to make it easier to read it messes it all up.

I think if I crop the page it will make it more readable for the size of the font and keep the syntax structure. I would like to see if there is any other methods people are using or could suggest. Maybe another book format to use or something.

Also, while on the subject of book formats what would you convert CHM books to read on the Sony Reader? I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place.
acetech is offline   Reply With Quote