Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2015, 12:42 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Rancor: I have sent you two PMs. The first has the link for the Glo image. Then I read your post and realised you needed an image for the Glo HD.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:28 PM   #17
Rancor
Rancor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD N437
Restore worked without flaw. Unit is now back up and running and my girlfriend is super happy.
Advert
Old 10-08-2015, 01:13 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancor View Post
Restore worked without flaw. Unit is now back up and running and my girlfriend is super happy.
Good to hear. But, if you think she's happy now, buy her some flowers.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:00 AM   #19
heliox
heliox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatScrote View Post
I have a Kobo Glo N613 that I need an image for, can you help me out?

Muchly appreciated
Same device. Can anyone send me a link for the image, please?
Old 10-11-2015, 01:55 PM   #20
arghnitrox
arghnitrox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Model:N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliox View Post
Same device. Can anyone send me a link for the image, please?
You have been PM !

The three kobo club rules:
1 - You will save your kobo memory on your Mac / PC
2 - You will save your kobo memory on your Mac / PC
3 - You will save your kobo memory on your Mac / PC

Last edited by arghnitrox; 10-11-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Advert
Old 10-11-2015, 05:49 PM   #21
heliox
heliox began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Thanks a ton!
Old 06-22-2016, 08:06 AM   #22
newyork12
newyork12 began at the beginning.

Device: m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I have sent you a PM with a link to the image. But...

What do you mean by "won't restore"? What have you tried and what is happening? If you can manage a factory reset using the buttons, that is better than opening it.
Hi David,

Could you please send me a link for N437 firmware?

thanks
Old 06-22-2016, 08:35 AM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:02 AM   #24
curioussoul
curioussoul began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hey can somebody plz. send me a link to an working Kobo Glo image, mine is broken.

thanks in advance:-)
Old 06-22-2016, 07:31 PM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other post.
Old 01-19-2019, 10:14 PM   #26
nogodan1234
nogodan1234 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
KOBO GLO firmware image please

Hello, can someone send me a link to get the Kobo Glo image? Please
Thanks in advance
Old 01-20-2019, 10:57 AM   #27
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Thread closed. Please make requests here.
Closed Thread