Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
ReedBosgoed
Kinkajou Enthusiast
ReedBosgoed began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free copies of Supernatural Action/Horror title "The Purging"

Hello all! I'm a brand new to the scene aspiring writer who just self published his first novel. You can find it here:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/331376

The coupon code this month is TZ85Z.
It is the story of an apocalyptic war started by an army of supernatural creatures who want nothing more than the eradication of the human race. Along the way human, as well as supernatural factions rise up in resistance to the cull.
Told in a series of interwoven story arcs, linking together an eclectic cast of characters ranging from a werewolf with a fractured psyche on a quest for revenge against the monster who ruined him to a genius human scientist with no moral center or any semblance of tact and many more.
Battles will be fought, lines will be drawn and blood will be spilled in all corners of the globe. The end is nigh, the purging war has begun.

I'm hoping to get some reviews for my book, so if possible please post one after you read the it. It's on Amazon as well.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Purging-Eo.../dp/B00DQCP1J4

Please enjoy. (hopefully)

Last edited by ReedBosgoed; 09-13-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: New coupon code and version edit for my book
ReedBosgoed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #2
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Looks interesting. It may be awhile until I actually read it, (long TBR list, short amout of free time), but I downloaded it for future perusal. Thank you.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #3
ReedBosgoed
Kinkajou Enthusiast

I recently uploaded a new version of the book to smashwords and started a brand new free promotion.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
ReedBosgoed
Kinkajou Enthusiast

Offer is still good through the end of the month. Grab your free copy today!

Tags
action adventure, succubus, urban fantasy, vampire, werewolf