Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 PM   #1
taylan
taylan began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 3
A New App: SolarisReader

For a long time I was frustrated with lack of annotation export on iPad and using different apps for ePub and PDF books, so I'm very happy to discover that SolarisReader does both. So the app:
  • Opens ePub, PDF, Word, Excel, Pages, Numbers formats
  • Lets you create notes, annotations and bookmarks in ePub and PDF
  • Export all your annotations and notes through email or with Evernote sync.

I'm not affiliated with the developer, but I want this obscure app to gain some traction so that the development hopefully continues! Sorry if this sounds like some sort of advertising, but I do all my reading on iPad and unfortunately disappointed by the lack of quality eBook reading apps.
taylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Looks interesting, but I am getting more into iBooks on the iPad. I don't think I want to pay $AU5.49 just for a look. They should release a free version, crippled or ad supported, first, so people can try before they buy.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert