Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Amazon Fire 10, Kobo Clara, Kobo Aura One
Ultimate Spider-Man sale at Comixology

Issues #72 to #133 are on sale at $0.99 per issue. Usual price is $1.99. Sale lasts until 11 pm 7/22/2012 EST in N. America and at local evening times in other areas.

I also got a good deal because last week I paid $85 for an $100 iTunes gift card from Walmart. That gave me an even better deal on the comics since they are paid for via my iTunes account.

I just wish I had caught the sale on the earlier issues, 2 weekends ago.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comics, comixology, spider-man